Motor, trailer, and boat sports loans – Check out from Gadcapital
The beauty of the Pacific Northwest is unrivaled, and there’s no better way to see it than off-road. Our trailer, boat, and motorsports loans make it possible to acquire the motors you’ve always wanted, such as:
- Personal watercraft, crafts, and jet skis
- UTVs, ATVs, and dirt bikes
- Utility, stock, and horse trailers
If you require an extra vehicle to transport your toys and other things, we can help through car loans also.
You can get a fantastic deal on your trailer, boat, or motorsport loan
Refinance or purchase
You can purchase through a dealer or ask us to help refinance your loan of choice, including cash-out options.
Used or new
It doesn’t matter if it’s brand something new to you or “new for you,” you’ll find the loans you require to move your business forward.
It’s easy on the pocket.
Flexible rates, flexible terms, and no loan setup or early pay-off charges
A variety of vehicle types
We finance jet skis and snowmobiles, ATVs, stock trailers, and more.
Little on the paperwork. Extensive on the service.
A jet ski, boat, or stock trailer UTV and ATV are about imagining the excitement you will anticipate. This is why we handle your loan using as few documents as is possible to make the process quick and straightforward so that you can get on with making memories.
- Step 1. Apply. Apply for a loan on the internet, over the phone, or in your local dealership. You may also request pre approval before your shopping.
- Step 2. Value. For purchases made on a new basis, we use up to 100 percent of the dealer’s MSRP for the value. We’ll calculate the value using NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association) for used vehicles.
- Step 3. Take a sign-off and Drive. Once you’ve been approved and you’ve found the ideal toy or trailer, you’ll need to sign on the”dotted line” at the dealer, and you’ll be off to the races.
Shop with confidence
Before shopping for a new jet ski, boat trailer, snowmobile, or ATV, be pre-approved for financing. This will give you a head start when you negotiate with the dealer. It can also aid you in avoiding snap financial decisions or being pressured to purchase “add-ons.” Being pre-approved will let you know the amount you can afford and the amount your monthly payments will be.
You can be preapproved before you go shopping or pre-approved at the time of purchase with one of our dealership partners. GAD Capital cooperates with dealerships across Washington by way of the dealer Partner Program. Visit a participating dealership and ask for financing from GAD Capital. With the same fantastic rate and conditions, it’s simple to secure funding and then drive away in one trip to the dealership. If GAD Capital has approved you, you just need to notify the dealer of this, and you’ll be ready to go.
Benefits of having pre approved
- Be aware of your budget before your purchase to avoid spending too much.
- Know your loan options, such as rates, terms, and payments, ahead of the time
- Utilize your pre approval to negotiate as a “cash” buyer
- Strategies, side-step finance games, as well as last-minute “add-ons.”
Common questions about consumer loans
Do you provide private-party loans?
GAD Capital does not provide private loans for cars, including motor homes, campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels, jet skis.
Personal loans are an alternative to the private loan you can apply for using GAD Capital.
When can I expect my title following the payment of my debt?
Once the final amount of a loan has been made, the lien is released. The Washington State Department of Licensing is then able to process a paper-based title that can take up to 4-6 weeks before it is received.
If the title is not registered in Washington state, The title will be sent to GAD Capital, and we’ll mail this to the account listed on the file. This process is also an estimated time of 4-6 weeks.